Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Max and Rach come to town!

Nanners got to spend a week with her newest cousin, Max, and her Aunt Rachael.
The Pants got oh so clever with the alphabet magnets.
Can you tell he kicks my butt at Scrabble?

The Highlights:
We spent time hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa. Nanners is an independent woman, but give her a little competition for attention and it's a whole different story. She fought against having to share her grandparents.
We visited the new temple visitor's center for Family Home Evening.
Oh how I dream of Nanners going on a mission!
She has no idea how little choice she has in the matter.
Most of our time was spent just hanging out at home though.
Rachael helped me get things organized in our house. It was actually a little comical how many times I turned around to find a pile of laundry or boxes folded or organized. I had to remind her she wasn't my nanny and I wasn't paying her to clean my house. It's just who she is!
O.k., we may have shopped a little too. Rach shopped me under the table! It was shameful.
Seriously, is he not the cutest kid ever?

We may have made some chocolate chip cookies too. And Nanners may have sported a chocolate moustache for breakfast. But I can't recall for sure.
And on the last sunny day before they left, we hit up The Grilled Cheese Grill.
The double decker bus was a hit with Nanners yet again. She even started flirting through the window with a guy sitting at the tables outside. It was pretty cute.
And there hasn't been a day yet that she hasn't said "Rachael in Utah. Max in Utah. Yeah, right."
She definitely misses them.
I'm missing my clean house too.

1 comment:

Steve Kolb said...

great pics! i love the chocolate mustache, chocolate for breakfast, my kind of girl! your kids are the cutest.