It was a great Easter weekend.
We caught some sun at the zoo's bunny romp.
The bunny romp involved 50 toddlers (and mostly their parents) fighting for plastic Easter eggs strewn about a small roped-in lawn. Nanners clearly had a disadvantage seeing as she can't yet walk. Luckily her Nana wrangled a few treats from the clutches of the rabid babies and parents so Nanners could enjoy the experience. She could have sat and played with those eggs on the lawn for hours.

It's a good thing we did some grass training the day before.
Here's her initial reaction to her first encounter with grass:
She sat and held her feet out of the grass for a while until the neighbors coaxed her to crawl by dangling a fun bouncy ball ahead of her.
Her favorite book is a pop-up Peter Rabbit book. She's obsessed with it! So she felt right at home when he jumped off the page into the zoo. Notice she's touching his nose and playing with his wiskers. I'm hoping this means she will love Disneyland. Watch out Mickey Mouse!

On Sunday she donned her fancy dress and hat to church.
I'm amazed I was even able to get these pictures with her in her hat. She was not a fan of the Kentucky derby look.
2 comments:
She's so cute! I want one, oh wait I'm getting one soon, just a little less feminine... So cute!
hahaha gotta love those easter hats, so cute!
Post a Comment