Monday, July 5, 2010

2 months

Here's our sassy gal at 2 months old:



Every day she does something new and seemingly incredible.
She has found her hands and in an effort to remain in control of them
she assumes a fighting stance for most of the day.
She "oooh's" and "Ohhh's" when prodded, as if to say
"fine, you've made enough dumb faces--I guess I'll throw you a bone now."
She is displaying her very independent personality already--she doesn't like to be held.
She'd rather hang out all day on the floor, kicking, panting and squealing.
She is extremely expressive too. Her smile lights up her whole face
and her pouty frown could tug on just about anyone's heartstrings.
I am so excited for all the new things she'll learn by next month!
Happy 2 months Nanners!

3 comments:

Sarita said...

A-dorable. And I love those pants.

Carrie said...

So cute she reminds me of her mother!

Lyndsey said...

The first picture especially looks like you, just in case you were wondering. It might be weird, but I love looking at your kid. She is so cute.