Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lame excuse for a post

The full-time job is kicking my butt. I now have no time, friends, or personal interests (except sleeping and eating). I do however have a JOB and that is a blessing. In my lack of time to craft clever posts, I have decided to post a photo essay (of sorts) of our trip to New York. Time is passing far too quickly and it will soon be old news. Please enjoy the first installment of NYC: A photo Essay.







Photo Essay Key
* A tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
**Momofuku Milk Bar and a smattering of desserts-For the love of Banana Cake!
***Noah's bum bum.
****Grimaldi's Pizza-apparently amazing on most days, but burnt for MY maiden voyage.
*****Tribeca Family Film Festival-McLaren strollers and real housewives of New York abounded.
******The Pants in full tourist garb and forced to pose for a picture.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Amber, you guys are so cute, and you are just so beautiful!

Marel and Tom Stock! said...

I'm glad you guys just "have no time" as your excuse reads... I thought you hated us! :)