There may not be stupid questions, but there are funny ones. Thanks to all two of you who provided me with pregnancy horror stories, but I would really like some more! I also need questions you might have, or have had about pregnancy. Here are some funny questions I have happened upon in my "research." I like to imagine the kind of woman that asked each question...the last one had to be an Oregonian.
From babycenter.com:
Is it safe to treat my toenail fungus when I'm pregnant?
Is it safe to wear high heels when I'm pregnant?
Can I go bowling when I'm pregnant?
Can I drink tap water when I'm pregnant?
Is it safe to use a photocopier when I'm pregnant?
Is it safe to use a vibrating chair while I'm pregnant?
Can I get botox when I'm pregnant?
Is it safe to eat non-organic produce when I'm pregnant?
From www.gocomics.com
Tribune Media Services, Inc.
From babycenter.com:
Is it safe to treat my toenail fungus when I'm pregnant?
Is it safe to wear high heels when I'm pregnant?
Can I go bowling when I'm pregnant?
Can I drink tap water when I'm pregnant?
Is it safe to use a photocopier when I'm pregnant?
Is it safe to use a vibrating chair while I'm pregnant?
Can I get botox when I'm pregnant?
Is it safe to eat non-organic produce when I'm pregnant?
From www.gocomics.comTribune Media Services, Inc.
1 comment:
Hey Amber, I don't know if you still need it but when i was pregnant i read it wasn't safe to each lunch meats...my sister thought i was nuts! I had a few crazy things go wrong with my pregnancy, don't know if you need that kind of stuff, if you do let me know your e-mail and i'll send it to you. I was suprized at the libido spike when i was pregnant! Sick huh! :) Sorry if it was too much info!
Post a Comment