This is my favorite time of year. Hands down.
In honor of my infatuation with Fall we have gone to the pumpkin patch twice so far.
Haunted house dates are also in our future.
The Pants owes me for 4 years of missed haunted house opportunities and I plan on making up for it.
Our first trip was to the corn maze on Sauvie Island with Grandma.
It was fun for about a half hour but Nanners' little legs got tired and so did we.
We did make it out alive though, lest you worried.
Our second trip was to pick out a prize-winning pumpkin for the front step.
Nanners had a nice parallel play time with her friend Claire--both were in need of lunch and sleep.
I'm fairly certain I'm mocking Nanners' reaction to the tractor hayride here.
She was not too keen on the moving flatbed sans seatbelt.
She hates the captivity of the carseat, but is timid in the face of freedom.
Always perplexing, that little girl.
Ah yes, here's that prize-winning pumpkin.
Have I mentioned that at her last Dr.'s appointment she measured in the 90th percentile for height and 20th for weight? She's as tall as all the boys her age.
And a family picture for posterity.
We took practically the exact same one last year.
Bigger Nanners, blonder AmBam.
I love The Pants' tamed down version of the puffy vest.
I think it suits his rugged good looks quite well, but when he wears it I can't help but think
of the "sweetums" commercial from Parks and Rec.
Happy Fall! Cheers to corn syrup.
2 comments:
My favorite time of the year as well. She is a doll.
wow...the pumpkins time...the pumpkins family...
wish we had such a great moment here
Post a Comment