Friday, December 10, 2010

A face this cute should be famous



At least that's what the cashier said at Value Village.
According to her I should "put that baby in the movies."
My ubertalented friend took these pictures.
More here if you haven't gotten your fill yet.

And if you ever find the elusive building labeled "the movies" let me know.
(However the only modeling this baby will be doing is for the Friend or New Era)

6 comments:

Marel and Tom Stock! said...

SOOOOO cute. LOVE her. And I wish your friend was here to take pictures of my kids. Sheesh.

Lyndsey said...

Oh man, those turned out so well! I love them all. And yes, that cute little face should be famous.

Mike and Jen said...

She is so cute!! Where did you get that onesie?

Steve Kolb said...

red is def her color! gotta love those thrift store cashiers.

SLC / Portland Webbs said...

She not only is cute but she is the perfect baby. She could hang in Nursery with me and when I gave her the bottle she just looked at me and said ok so this is how it is going to be. Anytime you want me to take her off your hands. I am done with Nursery in December! Yea.
R-

Carrie said...

Um, I can't believe I never thanked you for calling me
"ubertalented". Awesome. That sure is a real cute face! I love the new banner, good job Pants!