Monday, October 12, 2009

New Home Sweet Home

Come November WE'RE MOVING!
We'll still be downtown of course, but the new location is to die for.
I almost died when I saw the place, The Pants will attest to that.
A two bedroom brick townhouse with crown molding and original 1920's tile.
And it may just have the loveliest courtyard and be within walking distance to
everywhere you want to be in Portland.
Can you just imagine a little tricycle cruising along this sidewalk?


Oh and did I mention we get to paint?
Or rather by "we" I mean The Pants and our all-too-kind families.
I know it seems trivial, and as I type it I even feel a little holly homemaker/obsessed/silly.
But then I realize that when you feel like you have the perpetual flu anything seems exciting.
So allow me to indulge.
A somber hue of gray for the living/dining room.
And a happy shade of apple green for the tiny little kitchen.
What say ye?
Oh and you should check out the rest of this house here.
I may be in love with it.


*Photos via Design Sponge

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Howdy, neighbor! I am SO EXCITED for you to move even closer to me so we can play with our babies together lots and lots. I L-O-V-E your color choices as well. Can't wait to see what you do with the place!

Meg said...

so cute amber, how fun. when we moved last time i would stay up at night and not be able to sleep thinking of ways to decorate....and i love your colors

Unknown said...

Whoo hoo, congrats on all the newness :)