for introducing me to the wonder of these cookies.
I ate three last night.
And I'm contemplating eating one for breakfast.
Bag o' Sugar cookie mix + Rainbow Chip Frosting = LOVE and GLUTTONY (same thing, right?)
Try it and be not ashamed.
And I'm contemplating eating one for breakfast.
Bag o' Sugar cookie mix + Rainbow Chip Frosting = LOVE and GLUTTONY (same thing, right?)
Try it and be not ashamed.
Side note: I've tried many recipes for sugar cookies and they never turn out fluffy or flavorful enough. I will bow out of this fight and give the victory to Pilsbury and their bag of deliciousness.
Second side note: I battled long and hard for a wedding cake of funfetti and rainbow chip frosting, but The Pants was too classy for such a thing. He ate at least 3 of these cookies last night. Victory is finally mine.
Second side note: I battled long and hard for a wedding cake of funfetti and rainbow chip frosting, but The Pants was too classy for such a thing. He ate at least 3 of these cookies last night. Victory is finally mine.
4 comments:
i LOVE rainbow chip frosting.
oh no... you shouldn't have told me about this. I always wonder how those bagged mixes turn out. They just seem way too convenient! And rainbow frosting... my fav! ps -- I was always on your side about the funfetti cake :)
This is hilarious. I just bought a carton of the rainbow chip frosting last week, I snuck it into the cart without Corey noticing. I then proceeded to ask him if he'd make his sugar cookies. Muahahaha. My evil plan is working.
3 words: you...are...welcome. :)
Post a Comment