I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving.
We had an awesome dinner with both families (yeah, I know we're lucky!)
Grandma even made an appearance.
We had an awesome dinner with both families (yeah, I know we're lucky!)
Grandma even made an appearance.

Even though it's a little late, I'd like to share some things I'm thankful for:
Christmas Decorations
The fam
A husband who is eerily like me, but completely different
Sisters
Country Music
The Temple
Our Downtown Buddies
My Beehives
The Conference Ensign
The pecan pie pictured below (a la Tom Horey)
Christmas Decorations
The fam
A husband who is eerily like me, but completely different
Sisters
Country Music
The Temple
Our Downtown Buddies
My Beehives
The Conference Ensign
The pecan pie pictured below (a la Tom Horey)
We hit the outlets at 9:30 Thanksgiving night. It was crazy, but there were amazing deals. I am happy to say that no one was trampled during our excursion (seriously, what kind of world do we live in!)
Then we said goodbye to Thanksgiving and Hello to Christmas. Look how strong I am cutting down our tree. Mike lovingly holds my purse as I do it. (if you could only see that our tree's trunk is about as thick as a straw)

And last, but not least-It was Dad's birthday! We celebrated in fashion at Claim Jumper. We all agreed it was similar to Old Country Buffet, including the sea of senior citizens. Next year Dad will be one!
Happy Birthday to the Dad who has a twisted sense of humor, loves his girls, is waiting for more grandkids, has turned sentimental, and would never pass up a chance to help someone out!
Happy Birthday to the Dad who has a twisted sense of humor, loves his girls, is waiting for more grandkids, has turned sentimental, and would never pass up a chance to help someone out!
No comments:
Post a Comment